Announcing The Maritimes Energy Association’s 2016 Board of Directors
28 January 2016
Halifax, N.S. – The Maritimes Energy Association’s 2016 Board of Directors officially assumed their positions yesterday immediately following the 2016 Annual General Meeting. They are as follows:
- Julie Hebert, AMEC Black & McDonald (Past Chair)
- Rick Edwards, Atlantic Towing (Member-at-Large)
- Austen Hughes, Natural Forces (Renewable Energy Director)
- Paul Jamer, Breakwater Group (Member-at-Large)
- Mike Morris (Renewable Energy Director)
- Amy Reid, David Aplin Group (Member-at-Large)
- Paul Sanford, Stantec Consulting (PEI Director)
- Stephen Sayle, SayleGroup (Oil & Gas Director)
- Mark Warren, Eastpoint Engineering (Member-at-Large)
- Karen White, NATIONAL Public Relations (Member-at-Large)
- Jill Wilson, Reliance Offshore (Oil & Gas Director)
- Darren Zwicker, Terrapure Environmental (New Brunswick Director)
“The Maritimes Energy Association is pleased to announce its 2016 Board of Directors,” says Maritimes Energy Outgoing Chair Julie Hebert.
The 2016 Board of Directors includes three new members as well as nine returning board members. The Board of Directors includes two Oil & Gas Directors as well as two Renewable Directors, a PEI Director and a New Brunswick Director. A new Executive Committee will be constituted at the end of February and will include a Chair, Past Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary.
“Our Board of Directors play an important role in the strategic planning of the association and provide guidance to the association staff with respect to its activities, events and initiatives,” says Hebert.
“We are looking forward to working with our 2016 Board of Directors,” says Maritimes Energy CEO Ray Ritcey. “They encompass a wide variety of knowledge, experience and skillsets from the various sectors of the energy industry.”
Biographies of the 2016 Board of Directors are available on the association website at www.MaritimesEnergy.com.
About The Maritimes Energy Association
The Maritimes Energy Association is an independent, not-for-profit industry organization representing companies in eastern Canada that provide goods and services to the energy industry – onshore and offshore, renewable and non-renewable, domestic and export markets.
Communications, The Maritimes Energy
Association [email protected]