We are in need of an experienced virtual assistant to provide a variety of administrative tasks, IT Project Management (from time to time), and WordPress development experience to work with us. You must have excellent written and verbal English skills. You should be someone who pays attention to current events (in Canada), especially of a governmental/political nature. The workload is expected to be around 20 hours per week but will vary. Only applicants available for long-term engagement will be considered. You need to be available and able to work during the hours of 8-5 pm EST. Graphic Design skills extremely helpful. We are looking for someone that we can work with long-term. The company is based in Ottawa, however, since this is a virtual position, you can live anywhere.
This is great work for a stay at home mom, someone who wants to have flexible hours, someone who lives somewhere that jobs are scarce. You will need to have a dependable WiFi connection, be able to work on your own and have a computer that is in good working order.
- ACT! (CRM application)
- Administrative support experience
- Asana (project management tool)
- Banner Ads – design and creation of
- Constant Contact – design/development of emails in
- Google Apps (whole suite)
- Graphic Design (nice to have)
- HTML (nice to have)
- Intuit QuickBooks (nice to have)
- Team player
- Project Planning
- Video Editing
- WordPress -design/development in
In your response to our advertisement please answer the following questions:
- Are you willing to work with us on a long-term basis?
- Do you have any questions about the job description?
- What part of this project most appeals to you most? why?
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why? References?
- What questions do you have about the project?
- What timezone do you currently live in?