At Smile CDR, our goal is #BetterGlobalHealth. We are currently expanding our team to support the growing demand for Smile CDR interoperable solutions for the Healthcare industry. That’s why we’re seeking a seasoned and effective Account Executive to take on this hunting role in a dynamic and rapidly growing company and industry. As a hunter, you won’t rely on leads being provided to you, but when they are you will make the most of them. When they are not you will research, source, and develop your own new prospects and leads. Your strong understanding of traditional sales processes, experience with high-value sales ($100K+), lead researching skills and professional demeanor will help you to start new relationships via social media, email, video chat, or phone.
What you’ll do
- Using your business acumen you will identify, scope, and nurture large opportunities with enterprise-sized healthcare industry clients around the globe.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to address prospect’s inquiries, needs and concerns while managing opportunities through to the closed won stage.
- You will identify gaps in prospect’s current abilities and understanding of their needs positioning yourself as an trusted advisor and guiding the prospect through all stages of the sales cycle getting commitment to proceed at every stage
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, research and compliant email to generate new sales opportunities
- Work with Sales Development Reps and Marketing Development Reps to determine if leads are appropriate for entry into the sales cycle (SQL)
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Develop a working understanding of Smile CDRs value-proposition, target industries, target personas, technology platform, solutions, and pricing structure
- Initiate conversations with senior (Director and VP) and executive management (C-Suite) responsible for technology at healthcare organizations (providers, payers, and government).
- Use HubSpot CRM and other sales tools to import, add, format, update, create lists, and maintain inbound lead data, as well as log activity, discussion details.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly results reports (via HubSpot)
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5+ of progressive quota-carrying experience with B2B software or technology sales, dealing with long sales cycles and average deal values of $100K or more.
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry drivers including providers, payers, and government agencies.
- Strong listening skills followed by good presentation skills and the ability to establish rapport and credibility with senior management and executives
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn and communicate technical concepts.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree, preferably in business, management, information systems, marketing, communications, or a related field of study
- A history of exceeding sales targets and performance metrics
- Proven creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation, drive, and enthusiasm coupled with integrity and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac,Google Suite, HubSpot (CRM) and more.
- Ability to work in and interact efficiently with remote teams, stakeholders and clients.
- This position is 100% remote and requires high-speed internet access (non-reimbursable)
- The preferred location for the candidate is the Greater Toronto Area or Southwestern Ontario. Highly qualified candidates from other provinces or the United States may be considered.