Company: 10200778 Canada Ltd. o/a Pizza Pizza
Business Information: Pizza Pizza is a provider of Pizza and Pizzeria products/services in Halifax, NS. We also provide catering services.
Business location: 6954 Mumford Rd, Halifax, NS B3L 4V9
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate with clients for catering services
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor temperatures of pizza ovens as well as preparation and cook time
- Manage all food order slips
- Ensure that customer’s orders are completed in timely manner
- Dispose of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift
– Education: Completion of high school is required.
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, is required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service management or a related discipline is required
– Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Attention to detail, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads (up to 13 kg), Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Large workload
– Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral and written communication, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized, Accurate, Flexibility
– Computer Programs: MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Point of sale system, Spreadsheet
– Ability to supervise 3-6 people
– Language: English is required
Salary: $16.10 – $18.00 Hourly, 40-48 Hours per week.
Benefits: Performance bonus and 1 meal provided per shift.
Important information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The candidate will work Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm. Position requires extended work hours, including evening, night, weekend and holiday hours based on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 36954 Mumford Rd, Halifax, NS B3L 4V9