Company: Dr. Rehan Malik Dental Office
Business information: We are a Dental Office providing the best dental health care to our patients.
Business Location: Suite 24 Carol Lake Shopping Centre located at 208 Humber Ave., Labrador City, NL, A2V 1L1
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Examine patients’ teeth, gums, and surrounding tissue
- Diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Restore, extract, and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery, and other treatments
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by dental technicians
- Supervise dental assistants, and other staff.
- Provide root canal treatment/ Endodontic treatment for teeth
- Provide Orthodontic treatment
-Education: One to four years of pre-dentistry university studies and a university degree from a recognized dental program is required
– Licensing by Newfoundland Dental Board is required
– Certification by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada that entitles dentists or graduates of approved dental programs to practice dentistry in any province in Canada provided requirements set out by the provincial and territorial licensing authorities are met is required.
Working conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Work under pressure, Sitting, Repetitive Tasks
Personal Suitability: Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills
Language: English is required
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people.
Salary: A minimum salary of $60.00 per hour / $124,800 per year is guaranteed for a minimum of 40 hours per week but the salary could be increased since this position is a fee for service position and it can vary according to the number of patients attended and the type of care required.
Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: Suite 24 Carol Lake Shopping Centre – 208 Humber Ave., Labrador City, NL, A2V 1L1