||Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Co-op/Intern Programming is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
• Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
• Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
• Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
||The Enterprise DevOps pipeline helps TD get to market faster on public cloud by enabling “Self-service” environment creation, and modularization of both the application and the infrastructure through the pipeline.
You will take part working and contributing towards various development work, building up new DevOps tools to enable deployment of Azure public cloud services. Day 1, you will treated as an equal member of the team and given meaningful assignments to help us deliver improvements to our technology platforms.
This may include, but is not limited to the following:
• Work on DevOps development, design, and build, managing tools for Enterprise-wide technology including Nexus binary repository, GitHub code repository, Jenkins, CI/CD engine, Terraform, Sonarqube, & Aquasec
• Learn to develop and write Python, Java, shell scripts and groovy code
• Learn to setup a development environment with docker, and development tools
• Learn about cloud security, working with various cloud security tools, policies and secrets management
• Work with DevOps and cloud tools including GitHub, Terraform, Nexus, Jenkins, Xeebia Release & Deploy, Hashicorp Vault, Aquasec, Bitbucket
• Gain exposure to Salt, DNS, Redhat Satellite, Datadog, Sensu, SQL, Splunk, Mongo
• Learn cloud services including Azure machine learning, Azure SQL, Azure data lake (ADLS), Azure Kubernetes, Azure function, Azure Databrick, etc.
• Review and assess new technologies and work through testing, validation, and integration for TD internal tools & systems
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
||At TD, we recognize there is more work to be done on our collective journey towards Truth and Reconciliation. That’s why, we’re applying our business, people and philanthropy to help create a more inclusive and sustainable tomorrow for Indigenous Peoples across Canada. We believe this is a key step forward on our journey towards Truth and Reconciliation.
We’re committed to the ongoing development and growth of colleagues, so that they can unlock their full potential and achieve their career goals. We treat colleagues with the same care, warmth and respect that we show our customers, and we know that caring colleagues and supportive leaders are what makes TD unique. To learn more, visit Indigenous talent at TD:
Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
Early Talent Requirements
• This position is a 4-month work term and will commence May 1 – August 25th, 2023.
• Applications must include a resume (maximum of 2 pages). We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview..
• TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
||At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
All students who self-identify as an Indigenous Person (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis) are encouraged to advise of their application by notifying Joshua Cayer, Diversity Talent Sourcing – Indigenous Peoples: firstname.lastname@example.org