Sam’s Family Restaurant is a Canadian owned and operated food restaurant that focuses on exceptional food and service for decades, every day. We are passionate about our food culture using our local ingredients to create exceptional meals. We are looking for a 2 full-time Restaurant Managers to join our team in the city of Charlottetown and Cornwall, Prince Edward Island.
The competencies and qualifications needed…
- 3 – 5 years experience working as a restaurant manager or similar,
- A degree/diploma in Hospitality or Management,
- Excellent English communication and comprehending skills,
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook),
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong organizational and time management skills while being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to calmly diffuse situations and provide an exceptional customer experience,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Inputting financial information into reporting systems, cash handling; inputting orders and receiving payment, deposits, and analysis of unit financials,
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the restaurant, including working evenings and weekends, as required,
- Creating a phenomenal guest experience by providing a high level of service while ensuring all staff members engage guests and exceed service expectations,
- Manage the daily operation of the restaurant and team; scheduling and coordination of staff schedules, and training staff on each station and expectations of performance
- Maintain and demonstrate professional work ethics, moral integrity and a positive attitude at all times,
- Ensure compliance with Sam’s Policies, Procedures and standards as well as food safety and quality standards,
The successful candidate will be paid $15.50 per hour. At Sam’s, we have a phenomenal culture and look for great people to add to our family.
To apply to this position, please submit a copy of your resume at email@example.com
At Sam’s, we have a phenomenal culture and look for great people to add to our family. Sams’s family restaurant is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.