The Pharmacy Production Clerk is responsible for packing and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. Uses various warehouse equipment and computer systems. Performs other warehouse functions including but not limited to: stocking pack stations with packing supplies.
This is a Part-time position.
- Packaging and shipping of regular and refrigerated items as selected by patient for delivery ensuring on-time shipment
- Receive merchandise, check delivery slips
- Responsible to run daily manifest
- Receive stock, maintain stock and order shipment supplies
- Stocking refrigerators
- Charging patients’ credit cards and/or creating AR accounts
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience is required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks to ensure the overall team objectives are met
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Pharmacy Operations is responsible for ensuring the efficient operations of the Express Scripts Canada pharmacies. This department is responsible for establishing and maintaining corporate standards of quality, productivity and performance in accordance legislative and regulatory requirements. Further, this department is responsible for overseeing the production levels and service standards associated with pharmacy operations.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.