Jungle Jim’s / Torbay Fun Foods Ltd. is now hiring One (1) Full Time Food Service Supervisor!!
Jungle Jim’s (Torbay Fun Foods Ltd.) is dine-in and take out restaurant in St. John’s area. Our focus on excellent food quality, customer service, reliability and continuous improvement has made us standing strong on the grounds of St. John’s surrounding. If you are reliable and want to work in a fast paced team environment then please apply today.
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Run the floor in a timely and smooth fashion by managing shift worker
- Be able to expedite a shift and help out in whatever position needed (cashier, food preparation, cleaning)
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required
- Do various computer tasks that involve ordering inventory, time keeping of shift workers etc.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards (health and safety)
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Handle customer satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1-2 years of food service experience
Wage: $13.55 hour for 32-35 hours per week
How to Apply:
By mail / In person:
Attn: Catherine Brake
Torbay Fun Foods Ltd/Jungle Jim’s
286 Torbay Road,
St. John’s, NL, A1A 4E1
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!