Skye Lodge in Port Hastings, Nova Scotia is looking for a competent Hotel Clerk Supervisor.
Completion of secondary school is required.
At least one year of experience in the related field is required
English skills are required.
Wage: C$ 17.00 / hour
Working hours: 40 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% for vacation pay
Work Location: 160 Hwy 4, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1M5
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of front desk clerks and service clerks
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities of clerks
- Resolve work-related problems such as customers’ complaints and issues
- Supervise and train all service clerks
- Ensure smooth operation of hotel services
- Perform the duties as front desk clerk and/or service clerk if needed
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We appreciate all the interests, but only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
160 Hwy 4, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1M5