White Rock Freight Services Inc located in New Brunswick is now hiring Five (5) Full-Time Long Haul Truck Drivers!
- Steady and consistent work
- Open door policy
- Clean/well maintained trucks
This role involves working various and long hours.
Must be able to work without supervision.
May require travel to other Canadian provinces and cross border to USA.
- Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and material to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- Ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
- Fill reports as required (maintenance and repair, accidents)
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
Education and Experience:
No formal education required.
0-6 Months experience.
Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Language: Some English
Wage: $18.50/ hr (for 0.37 per mile x 50 miles an hour)
How to apply:
Email to email@example.com
By mail to
96 Norwood Avenue. Moncton, NB, E1C 6L9
All are welcome to apply including: Aboriginals, Veterans, Youth and more!