Jungle Jim’s Restaurant in Goulds, Newfoundland is now Hiring 1 Full-Time Food Service Supervisor!!
If you are looking to work in an upbeat, positive and friendly atmosphere, then this job is for you! We are hiring hardworking, detailed oriented and reliable team players so please apply today!
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Run the floor in a timely and smooth fashion by managing shift worker
- Be able to expedite a shift and help out in whatever position needed (cashier, food preparation, cleaning)
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required
- Do various computer tasks that involve ordering inventory, time keeping of shift workers etc.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards (health and safety)
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Handle customer satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1-2 years of food service experience
Wage: $14.50 hour for 32-35 hours per week
How to Apply:
Jungle Jim’s Goulds
355 Main Rd
Goulds, Newfoundland, A1S 1J9
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!