Terry’s Tents & Shoe Repair Limited is now hiring one (1) Full-Time Cashier Supervisor!
Terry’s Tents & Shoe Repair Limited opened in 1992, with Terry as the only employee working on shoe repairs. Since then the company has expanded to include the manufacturing of knapsacks, canvas bags, and Labrador Tents. If you are interested in joining this growing business, apply today!
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1- 2 years of experience
Wage: $16.50/ hourly
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail/In Person at:
326 Hamilton River Road. P.O. Box 1011, Stn. C
Happy Valley- Goose Bay, Newfoundland, A0P 1C0
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!